Market Research Assessment helps review the existing market from where you can sell more to the current customers. The customers in various market segments have different preferences and requirements. KYM Global deeply investigates new market opportunities in various industries, from healthcare, electronics, chemicals, information technology, etc. Our research provides a systematic and well-defined process involved in global market opportunity assessment and draws upon demographic, economic, and intense social studies to ensure objectivity and thoroughness.
Our expert team offers recommended actions to enter the market by understanding and searching for critical information, which includes:
● Market Segmentation
● Market size
● Specific customers and their decision-makers
● Market competitors
● Potential competitive reactions
● Required Sales Channels to reach the market.
● Market preferences and needs
● Purchasing and Specification Process
● Current price level
The experts at KYM Global use exploratory methods, deeply inspecting the minds of consumers to understand their needs and on what basis they select your product. Additionally, our quantitative approach allows us to measure the gaps between customer perceptions and your perceptions. This allows the actions to be targeted exactly where they need to.
Our Approach to Conduct Market Research Assessment
● Porter's five analysis allows us to assess the competitive environment linked with the opportunity in each target market.
● PESTLE analysis lets us access market research trends and hence consider how the market is likely to grow or change.
● Our SWOT analysis depending on the internal analysis and external data, allows us to consider the weaknesses and strengths concerning competition. It also enables us to assess the nature and level of opportunities and threats within the marketplace.
● Finally, market segmentation allows us to identify the specific group within the market that will be attracted to our offers. We don't just understand the market size but the size of the targeted segment. It helps companies or brands focus on their marketing energies to increase the return on strategic marketing investments.